Becoming a Doordash driver is a simple process that can be done online. Here are the steps to become a Doordash driver:
- Apply online: Visit the Doordash website and click on “Become a driver”. Fill out the application form with your personal information and details of your vehicle.
- Background Check: Doordash will run a background check to make sure you meet the company’s requirements.
- Identity Verification: Doordash requires drivers to provide proof of identity, such as a valid driver’s license.
- Vehicle Verification: Doordash requires drivers to provide information about the vehicle they will be using to deliver orders. The vehicle must meet company requirements, which include a mechanical inspection.
- Training: Doordash will provide basic training to help familiarize you with the application and the delivery process.
- Start Delivering: Once you have completed all the steps above, you are ready to start delivering orders and earning money.
In short, becoming a Doordash driver requires you to complete a series of verifications and provide information about your identity and vehicle. Follow the steps above to become a Doordash driver.